This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
1. REQUESTS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We collect personal information in various ways to better serve you. The personal information we collect may include your name, company, address, phone number, mailing address, email address, credit card information and other relevant data. We generally do not require this information to obtain access to our site but might ask you for this information when you correspond with us, send us a resume or other correspondence, or make a purchase or request products, services or quotes. This information allows us to process your request or purchase order correctly and to contact you should the need arise. We also use information we collect for our internal purposes, in an aggregated form, to measure number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other relevant statistics. We collect this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content and processes of our site.
2. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Craft Rug Mills takes physical, electronic and managerial precautions in our effort to secure against unauthorized access and use of the data you send us. We periodically review our security measures in an effort to ensure your privacy. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information any time you are on the Internet by changing your passwords often, using a combination of letters and numbers, and making sure you use a secure browser, among other measures. To protect the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet, our site uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To purchase products and services on our site, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. You can confirm the SSL encryption via the GeoTrust logo, the letters "Https" in your browser address bar, and a secure lock icon in your browser.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We consider the personal information contained in our business records to be confidential. We may sometimes disclose personal information about you to our affiliates or to others who work for us. We may also disclose personal information about you to service providers and vendors, and to others who provide products and services to us. It is not our policy to sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- You have provided us with your express consent to such disclosure;
- Or we are required by law to share your information (whether personal or non-personal), including pursuant to judicial or governmental subpoena, warrants or order. If so ordered, we will obey the law.
4. LINKS. Our site may contain links to other sites, and we cannot accept and are not responsible for maintaining your privacy once you leave our site. When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of any and every site you visit, whether you are linking from our site or browsing on your own. Please see our Terms and Conditions of Use for further information.
6. EMAIL COMMUNICATION. Except for communications confirming registration or relating to a purchase, Craft Rug Mills will not send you any postal mail or email unless you elect to receive such communications.
7. CHILDREN. We understand the importance of protecting a child's privacy in an online environment. This site is not designed for or directed at children eighteen (18) years of age or younger. Therefore, Craft Rug Mills does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children eighteen (18) years of age or younger and does not wish to collect any such information.
10. THIRD-PARTY WEB BEACONS. We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.
Last updated: November 9, 2008