Please read the below terms and conditions of use (this "Agreement") for this web site (this "Site") before you use this Site. By using, accessing and/or viewing information on this Site, you agree to be bound, without modification, to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you violate this Agreement, Craft Rug Mills™, Inc. (hereinafter "Craft Rug Mills") will have the right to terminate your use of this Site and/or take appropriate legal actions against you. You understand and agree that your use of this Site is a benefit voluntarily given by Craft Rug Mills and that Craft Rug Mills may withdraw that benefit and rescind your participation at any time for any reason in its sole discretion. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please do not use this Site or the services and information offered herein. If you have questions or concerns regarding the use of this Site, please contact us at Craft Rug Mills, 901 Line Street, Easton, PA 18042 610-258-3947.
1. PERMITTED USE. You are free to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use information you receive through this Site, but you may not otherwise reproduce or modify any of the materials without the prior written consent of their owner. You may not distribute copies of materials found on this Site in any form (including by e-mail or other electronic means), without prior written permission from their owner. Of course, you are free to encourage others to access the information themselves on this Site and to tell them how to find it. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this Site should be sent to: Craft Rug Mills, 901 Line Street, Easton, PA 18042. The information and content on this Site shall not be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. All responses, communications or submissions to this Site or to Craft Rug Mills, shall become the sole property of Craft Rug Mills and shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Craft Rug Mills may, in its sole discretion, reproduce, use, publish, modify, disclose, distribute, or otherwise use such communications in any way and for any purpose without restriction.
2. COPYRIGHT, PATENT AND TRADEMARK. Except as specifically authorized above, copying, in whole or in part, and making derivative works from the content of this Site is prohibited under the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries. Craft Rug Mills, the Craft Rug Mills logo and other Craft Rug Mills marks, logos, product names, service names and icons, and combinations thereof, are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Craft Rug Mills. Other names, trademarks, or service marks of companies or products referenced herein may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license, right to license or other right hereunder to any patent, technology, trademark, service mark, or copyright of Craft Rug Mills, or any third party. Note that any product, process, or technology in this Site may be the subject of or related to other intellectual property rights reserved by Craft Rug Mills.
3. LINKS. This Site may refer to other individuals, companies, entities, organizations, products or services. Such references do not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such individuals, companies, entities, organizations, products or services, by Craft Rug Mills. This Site may contain links or other access or reference (hereafter, "links") to external web sites. We provide links to external web sites solely for your convenience and informational use. The appearance of links to any external web site does not constitute an endorsement by us of the linked web site, or the information, products or services contained therein. We do not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at such web sites nor do we guarantee the accuracy, completeness or efficacy of any information contained therein. We assume no responsibility for consequences resulting from your use of the information obtained through access to any hyperlinked web site, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or legal matters expressed therein, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy, or personal rights of others.
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. This Site contains general information and may include errors, omissions, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Craft Rug Mills, does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other terms contained on this Site. Craft Rug Mills may make modifications and/or changes to this Site at any time without notice. This Sites' content should not be relied upon for personal, commercial or financial decisions, and you should consult an appropriate professional for advice based on your specific circumstances.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH ACCESS TO THIS SITE WITHOUT CHARGE. CRAFT RUG MILLS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES OR EXPENSES YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF ANY INACCURACY, INCOMPLETENESS OR OBSOLESCENCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, YOU AGREE THAT CRAFT RUG MILLS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST TIME), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR ANY VIEWING OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF CRAFT RUG MILLS AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CRAFT RUG MILLS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION IN THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE ARISING BY LAW OR STATUTE. WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR LINKS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
7. UNAUTHORIZED USE/NO INTERFERENCE. You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software or routine to harm others or interfere with functioning of this Site or use and/or monitor any information in or related to this Site for any unauthorized purpose. Specifically, each user of this Site, whether authorized or unauthorized, agrees that it will not, and will not permit any of its employees, agents, and any other third party to do any of the following:
- Violate any applicable laws and regulations, whether federal, state, local, foreign or international, applicable to this Site, its content or your use of either, including without limitation U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations, and you will not otherwise engage in any illegal, manipulative or misleading activity through use of this Site or its content;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, link to or otherwise make available any content on this Site that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Attempt to use this Site or its content to harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or legal entity;
- Manipulate, alter, forge, or otherwise modify identifiers in a manner which may hide or disguise the origin of any content which you post, upload or otherwise provide to this Site;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, link to or otherwise make available any content on this Site that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any person or legal entity;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, link to or otherwise make available any content on this Site that contains any virus, computer code, file, or other material which has as its intended purpose, the interruption, destruction, or loss of functionality of any computer software, data, hardware, telecommunications equipment, or communications ability;
- Attempt to gain access to confidential information to which you are not entitled;
- Modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or hack into any of the software applications or related tools or utilities used by this Site;
- Alter or delete information not provided by you, or interfere with the operation of this Site including, but not limited to, by distribution of unsolicited advertising or mail messages or propagation of worms, viruses and the like.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Craft Rug Mills, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorney fees) resulting from any breach of this Agreement or unauthorized use of this web site. Your indemnification obligation shall survive the termination of this Agreement. At our expense and election, we reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you and you agree to cooperate with Craft Rug Mills in connection with our defense.
9. MODIFICATIONS/TERMINATION. Without limiting its other remedies, Craft Rug Mills may immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate or block your access to this Site at any time in its sole discretion. Craft Rug Mills may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will become effective immediately upon the date they are first posted to this Site. By continuing to use this Site after we post such changes, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to return to this page from time to time to review the most current terms and conditions. Craft Rug Mills does not assume any obligation to notify you of changes to this Agreement.
10. JURISDICTION, VENUE, AND CHOICE OF LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, excluding its conflicts of law rules. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your access or use of this Site will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision in this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intent of the provision, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Craft Rug Mills regarding your access to this Site and your reproduction and use of any information in this Site. Any waiver of any term or condition shall not be effective unless in a written document signed by a representative of Craft Rug Mills.
Last updated: August 28, 2008; Modified July 6, 2009
This Terms and Conditions of Sale Agreement (this "Agreement") constitutes a binding legal contract between you (the "Buyer") and Craft Rug Mills (the "Seller"), the operator of the CraftRugs.com website (the "Site"). An order to CraftRugs.com for products ("Products") shall be accepted only under the terms and conditions of this Agreement and is expressly made conditional on your assent to the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement. Acceptance of goods shipped by CraftRugs.com signify that you (referred to in these terms and conditions as "you" or as "Buyer") automatically accept the terms of the Agreement. If you have questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at Craft Rug Mills, 901 Line Street, Easton, PA 18042 610-258-3947.
1. CONTROLLING PROVISIONS. No terms and conditions other than the terms and conditions contained herein shall be binding upon Seller unless accepted by it in a writing signed by a representative of Craft Rug Mills. All terms and conditions contained in any prior oral or written communication, including, without limitation, Buyer's purchase order, which are different from or in addition to the terms and conditions herein are hereby rejected and shall not be binding on Seller, whether or not they would materially alter this document, and Seller hereby objects thereto. All prior proposals, negotiations and representations, if any, are merged herein. Buyer will be deemed to have assented to all terms and conditions contained herein if any part of the goods and/or services described herein are shipped or an invoice is presented in connection with the said goods and/or services.
2. LEGAL AUTHORITY. You confirm that you are an adult of at least eighteen (18) years of age and have the legal authority and power to accept these terms and conditions.
3. AGREEMENT TO PAY. You agree to pay all fees and charges specified when you ordered your Product, including all applicable taxes, and shipping and handling and cancellation fees.
4. PRICES AND PAYMENT. (a) You must pay for purchases either with a current valid credit card, cashier's check, money order, or PayPal account. Your credit card account will be charged when your order is processed. The total price for the Products will be stated on your invoice. (b) Prices advertised are subject to change without notice or obligation prior to acceptance of your order. (c) Product prices advertised do not include any shipping and handling charges nor do they include any applicable export fees. (d) Product prices do not include any federal, state, municipal or other government excise, custom duties, sales, use, occupational or like taxes in force and any such taxes shall be assumed and paid for by Buyer. (e) Craft Rug Mills reserves the right to change prices for Products offered on the Site at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a typographical, electronic, or manufacturer's error, price drop or promotional offering.
5. TERMS. Buyer agrees to pay for the products according to the Seller's payment terms. In the event Buyer fails to make any payment to Seller when due, Buyer's entire account(s) with Seller shall become immediately due and payable without notice or demand. All past due amounts are subject to service charges at the rate agreed upon by the parties, otherwise at the maximum contract rate permitted by law. Buyer does hereby grant Seller a purchase money security interest in the products until such time as Seller is fully paid. Buyer will assist Seller in taking the necessary action to perfect and protect Seller's security interest. No products furnished by the Seller shall become a fixture by reason of being attached to real estate.
6. REMEDIES OF SELLER. Upon default by Buyer, Buyer agrees to reimburse Seller all attorney fees and court costs incurred by Seller in connection therewith. Buyer agrees that any of the following shall constitute an event of default which shall enable Seller, at its option, to cancel any unexecuted portion of this order or to exercise any right or remedy which it may have by law: (a) the failure of Buyer to perform any term or condition contained herein; (b) any failure of Buyer to give required notice; (c) the insolvency of Buyer or its failure to pay debts as they mature, an assignment by Buyer for benefit of its creditors, the appointment of receiver for Buyer or for the materials covered by this order or the filing of any petition to adjudicate Buyer bankrupt; (d) the death, incompetence, dissolution or termination of existence of Buyer; (e) a failure by Buyer to provide adequate assurance of performance within ten (10) days after a justified demand by Seller or (f) if Seller, in good faith, believes that Buyer's prospect of performance under this Agreement is impaired. All rights and remedies of Seller herein are in addition to, and shall not exclude, any rights or remedies that Seller may have by law. In the event it becomes necessary to incur any expense for collection of any overdue account, reasonable collection charges, including reasonable attorneys' fees, will be added to the balance due and Buyer shall pay all such charges.
7. DELIVERY; FORCE MAJEURE. Seller will make a good faith effort to complete delivery of the products as indicated by Seller in writing, but Seller assumes no responsibility or liability and will accept no backcharge for loss or damage due to delay or inability to deliver, whether or not such loss or damage was made known to Seller, including, but not limited to, liability for Seller's non-performance caused by acts of God, war, labor difficulties, accidents, inability to obtain materials, delays of carriers, contractors or suppliers or any other causes of any kind whatever beyond the control of Seller. Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, indirect, or liquidated damages, losses, or expense (whether or not based on negligence) arising directly or indirectly from delays or failure to give notice of delay.
8. WARRANTY. THE BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY, IF ANY, IS THAT PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT'S MANUFACTURER. SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. SELLER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER IMPLIED BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND IN NO EVENT, WILL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ANY OTHER LOSS, DAMAGE, COST OF REPAIRS OR INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR LIQUIDATED DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, SALE, TRANSPORTATION, INSTALLATION, USE OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD BY SELLER. BUYER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND IN NO EVENT, SHALL SELLER'S LIABILITY, IF ANY, EXCEED THE NET SALES PRICE OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT(S); NO ADDITIONAL ALLOWANCE SHALL BE MADE FOR THE LABOR OR EXPENSE OF REPAIRING OR REPLACING DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS OR WORKMANSHIP OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE SAME. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH, ALL PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY SELLER AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "WHERE IS," AND "WITH ALL FAULTS."
9. RECOMMENDATIONS BY SELLER. Buyer acknowledges that Seller does not make and specifically negates, renounces and disclaims any representations, warranties and/or guaranties of any kind or character, expressed or implied, with respect to (i) the products sold, their use, design, application or operation, their merchantability, their physical condition or their fitness for a particular purpose, (ii) the maintenance or other expenses to be incurred in connection with the products, (iii) the engineering, design, fabrication work or any other work or service (whether gratuitous or for payment) supplied by Seller and/or its agents, suppliers and employees or (iv) the accuracy or reliability of any information, designs or documents furnished to Buyer. Seller neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any other obligation in connection with the sale of its products and/or rendering of its services. Any recommendations made by Seller concerning the use, design, application or operation of the products shall not be construed as representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Failure by Seller to make recommendations or give advice to Buyer shall not impose any liability upon Seller.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. Seller shall not be responsible for any losses or damages sustained by the Buyer or any other person as a result of improper installation or misapplication of the products. Buyer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller and its agents and employees against any loss, damage, claim, suit, liability, judgment or expense (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) arising out of or in connection with any injury, disease or death of persons (including, without limitation, Buyer's employees and agents) or damage to or loss of any property or the environment, or violation of any applicable laws or regulations resulting from or in connection with the sale, transportation, installation, use, or repair of the products by Buyer or of the information, designs, services or other work supplied to Buyer, whether caused by the concurrent and/or contributory negligence of Buyer, Seller, or any of their agents, employees or suppliers. The obligations, indemnities and covenants contained in this paragraph shall survive the consummation or termination of this transaction.
11. INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE. Claims for damage, shortage or errors in shipping must be reported within one (1) day following delivery to Buyer. Buyer shall have seven (7) days from the date Buyer receives any products to inspect such products and services for defects and nonconformance which are not due to damage, shortage or errors in shipping and notify Seller, in writing, of any defects, nonconformance or rejection of such products. After such seven (7) day period, Buyer shall be deemed to have irrevocably accepted the products, if not previously accepted. After such acceptance, Buyer shall have no right to reject the products for any reason or to revoke acceptance. Buyer hereby agrees that such seven (7) day period is a reasonable amount of time for such inspection and revocation. Buyer shall have no right to order any change or modification to any product or service previously ordered by Buyer or its representatives or cancel any order without Seller's written consent and payment to Seller of all charges, expenses, commissions and reasonable profits owed to or incurred by Seller. Specially fabricated or custom items may not be canceled or returned, and no refund will be made. The sole and exclusive remedy for merchandise alleged to be defective in workmanship or material will be the replacement of the merchandise subject to the manufacturer's inspection and warranty.
12. RETURNS. CraftRugs.com's Return Policy, which is summarized below, can also be found at: www.CraftRugs.com/returns.html.
Product returns are subject to the following conditions:
Credit, will be issued for all authorized returns provided:
- All returns are subject to the prior authorization of Craft Rug Mills, in its sole discretion.
- To obtain authorization, Buyer must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Returned Merchandise Authorization "RMA" number. Craft Rug Mills will e-mail Buyer an RMA number for items approved for return. Any unauthorized returns will be refused and no credit issued.
- All authorized returned goods must be shipped Freight prepaid to the location indicated in the RMA e-mail, except Craft Rug Mills will pay freight costs for Product shipped-in-error.
- Authorized returns will not be accepted unless returned within 15 days of delivery.
Certain Products are not eligible for return. These are:
Proper authorization has been obtained prior to return of products. Products are in their original packaging. The Products have been shipped and billed to Buyer by Craftrugs.com, and Buyer has paid for said Products.
- Products that are custom, which includes custom length runners and custom-cut stair rods.
- Products that are marked as "Final Sale".
- Opened and/or used vacuums and cleaners.
- Opened and/or cut rug pads.
13. SHIPMENTS; RISK OF LOSS. All products are shipped F.O.B., point of shipment. Risk of loss shall transfer to the Buyer upon tender of goods to Buyer, Buyer's representative, or common carrier. The cost of any special packing or special handling caused by Buyer's requirements or requests shall be added to the amount of the order. If Buyer causes or requests a shipment delay, or if Seller ships or delivers the products erroneously as a result of inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information supplied by Buyer or its agents or employees, storage and all other additional costs and risks shall be borne solely by Buyer. Claims for products damaged or lost in transit should be made by Buyer to the carrier, as Seller's responsibility ceases upon tender of goods to Buyer, Buyer's representative or common carrier.
14. TAXES. The amount of any sales, excise or other taxes, if any, applicable to the products shall be added to the purchase price and shall be paid by Buyer unless Buyer provides Seller with an exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities. Any taxes which Seller may be required to pay or collect under any existing or future law, upon or with respect to the sale, purchase, delivery, storage, processing, use or consumption of any of the products, including taxes upon or measured by the receipts from the sale thereof, shall be for the account of the Buyer, who shall promptly pay the amount thereof to Seller upon demand.
15. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions of sale shall not be construed against the party preparing them, but shall be construed as if all parties jointly prepared these terms and conditions of sale and any uncertainty or ambiguity shall not be interpreted against any one party. If any provision hereof is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any present or future laws, such provision shall be fully severable and the terms and conditions herein shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never been made a part hereof. The remaining provisions herein shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provisions or by their severance herefrom.
16. MODIFICATION. Craft Rug Mills may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will become effective immediately upon the date they are first posted to this Site. By purchasing product from Craft Rug Mills, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to return to this page from time to time to review the most current terms and conditions. Craft Rug Mills does not assume any obligation to notify you of changes to this Agreement.
17. NON-WAIVER. Seller's failure to insist upon the strict performance of any term or condition herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any of Seller's rights or remedies hereunder, nor of its right to insist upon the strict performance of the same or any other term herein in the future. No waiver of any term or condition hereunder shall be valid unless in writing and signed by a representative of Craft Rug Mills.
18. JURISDICTION, VENUE, AND CHOICE OF LAW. This Agreement and transaction shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, excluding its conflicts of law rules. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or transaction will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. All actions, regardless of form, arising out of or related to this transaction or the products sold hereunder must be brought against Seller within the applicable statutory period, but in no event more than ONE (1) YEAR after the date of invoice.
19. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Buyer must comply with all applicable export laws and regulations of the United States and other applicable countries if you export the Product outside the United States.
20. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This document constitutes the entire, complete, and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and contains all the agreements and conditions of sale; no course of dealing or usage of the trade shall be applicable unless expressly incorporated herein. The terms and conditions contained herein may not be added to, modified, superseded or otherwise altered except by a written modification signed by a representative of Craft Rug Mills. All transactions shall be governed solely by the terms and conditions contained herein.
Last updated: November 21, 2008; Modified July 17, 2009
This page contains the most current information on Craft Rug Mills Incorporated's trademarks. The absence of a name or logo in this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Craft Rug Mills, Inc. has established in that name, logo, or service. The following list refers to the status of the trademark in the United States.
- Craft Rug Mills®
- Factory Direct Rug Pads™
- Premium Grip® Rug Pad for Hard Surfaces and Carpet
- Ultra Plush™ Non-Slip Rug Pad for Hard Surfaces and Carpet
- ENDURANCE 32® 100% Recyled Felt Rug Pad
- Natural Grip™ 100% Rubber Non-Slip Rug Pad;